Total Documents: 31
- Contact details such as names, job title, employer name, office addresses, telephone and fax numbers, email and website addresses.
- Financial data provided by individuals to enable reimbursement of expenses by the Federation such as bank account name, number and sort code.
- Activity data on member representatives or policy advisors relating to participation in meetings or committees or any offices or positions held.
- Personnel data: where appropriate the Federation records data about the people we employ, have employed or otherwise worked with, either directly or in the capacity of contractors or consultants.
- Website and communication data relating to use of our website.
- Data about your communications with us.
- Contact details such as names, job title, home addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses.
- Bank details such as bank account name, number and sort code to enable payment of salaries and related payments.
- Contracts of employment including working hours, annual salary, potential and actual bonuses and any other payments made.
- Attendance records, annual leave and performance reviews.
- Sickness records and any reasons given for sickness absence.
- Any disciplinary proceedings, formal or informal.
James Horgan is a qualified UK and European Patent Attorney with nearly 30 years of experience of IP work gained in private practice, Fisons plc and Pfizer Limited. He has represented his employers on both the patent committee and Council of the IP Federation for many of those years. His career has mostly been spent in the pharmaceutical field, obtaining and defending patent protection for new products globally. He gained a first degree in chemistry with biochemistry from Oxford University in 1987, and an LLM in IP litigation from Nottingham Trent University in 2009.
He was President of the IP Federation from 2010 to 2012.
In his spare time, James enjoys spending time with friends and family, walking, cycling and sailing.