The annual newsletter in which the Federation reviews its previous year’s activities, Trends and Events 2017, has now been published. It provides an overview of those IP issues which engaged industry during that period and tries to look beyond current issues to identify future areas of interest, activity or controversy.
Trends and Events 2017 is available on this site, together with PDF versions of the individual articles in due course. All issues are also available via Google Drive. As well as the President’s Introduction, it includes articles on the following:
- The Federation’s activities
UK Withdrawal from the European Union
- The Brexit clock ticks – what are the implications for intellectual property?
- European patent reform
- European Patent Office update
Trade Marks and Designs
- The shape of things to come?
- Designs update
- The Trump administration and international policies on intellectual property
IP Federation Biographies