The annual newsletter in which the Federation reviews its previous twelve months’ activities, Trends and Events 2015, has now been published. It provides an overview of those IP issues which engaged industry during that period and tries to look beyond current issues to identify future areas of interest, activity or controversy.
Trends and Events 2015 is available on this site, together with PDF versions of the individual articles in due course. All issues are also available via Google Drive. As well as the President’s Introduction, it includes articles on the following:
- The Federation’s activities
- Progress on the EU Trade Secrets Directive
- Designs in the UK
- Patent Harmonisation – What is happening?
- EU Patent Reform
- UK implementation and ratification of the UPC Agreement
- European Patent Office update
- Patents and Standards
- Consultation by the Legal Services Board on regulation of in-house lawyers
- Why is diversity so important and why should it matter to you?
- India National Intellectual Property Policy
IP Federation Biographies