The annual newsletter in which the Federation reviews its previous year’s activities, IP Federation Review 2021 (formerly Trends and Events), has now been published. It provides an overview of those intellectual property issues which engaged industry during that period and tries to look beyond current issues to identify future areas of interest, activity or controversy.
All issues are also available via Google Drive.
As well as the President’s introduction, IP Federation Review 2021 includes articles on the following:
- A week in the life (of an in-house patent attorney)
- Diversity and Inclusion
- The IP Federation’s activities
- IP Federation objectives 2021
- IP Federation archive made available to the public
- The SPC Year in Review – Politics rather than Litigation
- Patent Harmonisation Activities
- The Unified Patent Court
- The IP Federation working with the EPO in 2021
The Broader IP Landscape
- International Trade and Intellectual Property
- Exhaustion – phew!
- The Data Opportunity
- Designing the Future
- Trade Marks 2021 – interesting times for brands
- The TRIPS Waiver
IP Federation Biographies